Happy Friday! It’s shaping up to be a cloudy morning, but I love a good grey day. They make me want to snuggle up with coffee and a good book. Before I can do that, though, I have to share a few great stories and articles from around the web. Happy Weekend!
– Life at the top. What it’s like living in some of the tallest New York buildings – 800 feet above the rest of us.
– I followed these Lower Manhattan buildings’ Post-it Wars on Reddit. What an epic ending.
– I love finding new podcasts, since they’re the best for getting through a rough commute. This week I particularly loved this Freakonomics episode on the importance of grit and Design*Sponge rounded up the best female podcasters to follow.
– Why New Yorkers have always worn black.
– Tips on how to bike to work and not look like a hot mess this summer!
– It’s so easy to get burnt out as a creative. I found these exercises helpful in establishing creative intention and helping me focus.
Photo via Matt Crump