Happy snowy Friday in NYC! We’re heading to Guatemala next week, so this weekend will be all about packing for the trip and tying up loose ends before I go. What are you up to?
Here are a few things that have been on my mind this past week:
– I’ve been wearing my free trial of this bra all week. I’m sold. It’s perfect. Really.
– Is this why my butt is looking terrible these days? My stretchy jeans are unflattering.
– What are your feelings on paisley?
– I’m never at Fulton Street, but I need to stop by so I can see the new World Trade Center Transportation Hub The Oculus (pictured above).
– “When friendships are your primary relationships, friendship isn’t just important: It’s existential.”
– A great profile on Thinx underwear creator Miki Agrawal. The company’s subway ads make people think about periods.
Have a great weekend!
Photo by Craig Nevill-Manning via Curbed